Urgent Hiring: Clinic Nurse
F. Ramos St., cor. Gen. Echavez Ext., Cebu City, Cebu
Alpha Diagnostic Center is registered with the Department of Trade and Industry as a sole proprietorship under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Established in 1995, ADC is Cebu's first mobile x-ray and laboratory and operates as a secondary diagnostic facility per Department of Health (DOH) standards. ADC caters to the annual physical examination, pre-employment, and out-patient needs of corporate and private clientele.
ADC provides a comprehensive menu of diagnostic examinations to its vast clientele using modern technology and employing only competent staffs.
- Assists the doctor in the Physical Examination of the patient.
- Get vital signs of the patients.
- Administer first aid treatment for industrial injuries.
- Provide health teachings to the patients/ employees.
- Administer vaccines to patients
- Perform ECG on patients
- Compile medical results for onsite clients/patients
- Release compiled medical results and act as point person between concerned agencies and clients
- Monitor health status of the patients.
- Education: Completed 4-year B.S. Nursing course
- Preferably a registered nurse, but not necessary (RN is a plus)
- Experience: Preferably with experience but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Organized, systematic, detail-oriented and highly motivated
- With excellent communication skill
- Can work with less supervision
- Experience in ECG and vaccinating is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance bonus incentives
- Company activities and outings
- Profit sharing incentive
- Leave incentives
- Free lunch meal once a week
- Birthday incentive
- Work Hours: 8am – 5pm
How to Apply
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to [email protected].
For walk in applicants, our clinic is located at:
Alpha Diagnostic Center
F. Ramos St., cor. Gen. Echavez Ext.
Cebu City, Cebu 6000