Admin Support Officer
5+ Years Experience
Avenir Building, Cebu City, Cebu
ADMIN SUPPORT OFFICER
SGE is a leading provider of Design, Digital Printing and Online Retail Packaging services in Australia. Headquartered in Sydney, SGE is rapidly expanding into Asia, establishing a foothold in the Philippines here in Cebu.
SGE caters to a wide range of clients, including household names like Toyota, Lexus, Caltex in Australia. SGE specialises in retail online ordering services, warehousing and distribution network.
The Position and Tasks
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Admin Support Officer for a permanent office-based position in our Cebu office IT Park. The successful candidate will manage and assist different teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Project manage the artroom process
- Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Load data into system and ensure data accuracy
- Support online systems including print management and design
- Take calls from our Australian customer base and assist with their enquiry
- Assist with webchat inquiries
- Assist with phone calls and phone enquiries
- Continually improve the programs with ideas and suggestions
- Manage projects to ensure on time and on budget
- Customer support
- More tasks will become known during training
- Must possesses a bachelor’s degree in any of the following:
Business management, marketing, mass communication, advertising or any of its equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP systems
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Values hard work, integrity and has a strong sense of service
- Has a keen eye for details
Must Have these Skills:
- Have an excellent command of English in both oral and written
- Must speak and write Tagalog
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Office, Excel, outlook and Powerpoint)
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Quality and Assurance/Proofing expertise
- Ability to be adaptable, multitasking on numerous customer orders throughout the working day
- Med-High level volume of data entry: receiving orders, allocating for packing, recording dispatch etc
- Accurately interpreting data from reports
- Assist admin staff and management
- Ensuring the data entry is accurate
- Document processes and manuals
- Communicating feedback regarding errors, opportunities, improvements etc within the ERP system
- A good understanding of the artwork, design, digital print processing
- Collaborating with Creative and Developer teams to disseminate and fastidiously follow through tasks from conception to completion
Why Should You Apply?
SGE is a fast-growing company! Not only will you get the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our company, you will also get these benefits, and more:
- Top pay based on expertise and experience for the right candidate
- Holiday pay, plus 13th Month Pay and Bonuses if targets met
- 4 weeks annual leave (20 Days)
- Australian Public Holidays (9 days)
- corporate and relaxed but professional work environment
- Amazing views of Cebu on level 18
- All benefits SSS,phil health
- Sick leave plus family leave
- Christmas party paid by SGE
- Daytime shift only between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm. Mondays to Fridays. Fixed days off.
- 1-hour lunch
Candidates also get amazing opportunities to learn and work alongside our Australian-based team.Training will be provided for the right candidate.
And as SGE continues to grow, you will also get the opportunity to move up the career ladder!
Apply now! A negotiable and generous compensation package awaits the right applicant.
For more information about our company, visit our website: