Trainer - EARN up to 28K!
1 Year or less Experience PHP 19,000 - 28,000 per month
8th Flr., 2Quad Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Implementation Specialists!
EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES EARN UP TO 28K!
No experience yet? No worries! This position is still open for fresh graduates or career shifters. Basic requirements are good communication skills, a passion for customer service , medical-related educational background and an excellent attention to detail.
General Description: Responsible for ensuring that clients are able to use the products and services to its maximum potential by training them of the different modules, assisting in quality reporting systems, customizing the templates and analyzing workflows to improve client experience.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply:
You may send your quick applications here: http://www.medspecialized.com/careers and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly.
You may also walk in to our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 9AM-6PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
- Provides client training on software functionality
- Handles customer issues during software implementation
- Works on client's letters and forms from the back end
- Coordinates with US-based clients and their staff
- Graduate of any Allied Medical Course (i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Biology, PT/OT, etc.)
- If you are not a medical course graduate, you may still apply provided that you have a call center/BPO experience in the healthcare industry.
- Confident in English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work US shifts
- Residence in, or willingness to be based in, Cebu City
- Teaching or training experience is an advantage.
- Good technical (IT) background is an advantage
- Software implementation experience is preferred.
This position has 4 sub-teams. Depending on your qualification, you may be profiled to any of the following, provided that you have the additional requirements stated herein:
1. QPP Implementation Specialist
- Either a Biology or Nursing Graduate; or
- Has Medical background and advanced computer skills.
2. Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation Specialist
- Must have a great attention to detail and high working memory (assessed in our tests)
3. Value Added Services (VAS) Implementation Specialist
- Able to analyze workflows and has at least a basic understanding of US healthcare
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com