Heavy Automotive Mechanic
1 Year or less Experience
Brgy. Luy-a, Medellin, Cebu
BOMEDCO, Inc. is a sugar mill manufacturing company, which is engaged in the milling and manufacturing of centrifugal raw sugar. It operates through the Sugar Cane Milling which processes sugar cane to raw sugar. Its products include sugar and molasses. The company was founded on June 4, 1928 and is headquartered in Medellin, Cebu, Philippines.
Is currently looking for:
HEAVY AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC
A candidate is the responsible for the proper maintenance of Auto equipment units and dispatching of units to requisitioning sections and/or Department and undertakes troubleshooting and repair of Auto equipment units.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course.
- Certified in Automotive Technology, Auto Mechanic or any related course.
- Minimum of one year practice in assessment of vehicle physical condition and basic mechanical condition.
- NC II passer is an added advantage
- Preferably a candidate is a resident from nearby area or willing to work and relocate in Medellin, Cebu.