2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER – JOIN TELEDIRECT TODAY
REAL TIME ANALYST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Candidate must completed at least 2 years in college, any field.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Proven hands-on experience with workforce management
- Good verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be willing to work night shift and/or shifting schedule