Seiha English Network Philippines Inc.With business certificates| Established in 2015 | 51-200 employees
Unit 805 8th Floor, FLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
SEIHA ENGLISH NETWORK PHILIPPINES INC.
UPTalkSeiha , a subsidiary of Seiha Network Co., Ltd., was established to teach and support our students of various age groups in Japan in developing the advanced English communication skills in order to nurture globally competitive citizens.
Our mother company, Seiha Network Co., Ltd., was established in 1985. It presently operates in more than 500 classrooms all over Japan and offers services related to English, abacus, dance, and other extra-curricular activities for children aging 0-15 years old.
Our demand for dedicated employees are increasing because the company believe in the potential of the Filipino talents.
If you believe we are in the same principle and you posses the required talents, APPLY NOW!
- Develop and improve current computer programs; create related project documentation;
- Analyze and understand business requirements and functional specifications in order to create and implement innovative strategies related to company operations
- Ensure security of data, network access and back-up system and continuously implement any improvement
- Troubleshoot all software problems and issues.
- Support and configure internal IT systems and ensure efficient working conditions of all IT equipment
- Follow and implement IT policies and procedures related to positions handled
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or similar field
- With at least 1 years experience as Programmer is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Thesis project leader, programmer of the year awardee, with honors, cumlaude or summa cumlaude is a big plus.
- With knowledge in technical management, information analysis and software/hardware systems
- Hands-on experience in data center management and data governance
- Strong contributor to a team environment
- Enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and flexible
- Must have strong motivation, with integrity at work and compassionate to the assigned tasks
- Experience in using PHP MVC frameworks (CodeIgniter or Laravel) is an advantage
- Experience with MySQL is a plus
- Experience in AWS(EC2 and RDs) optional
- Willing to multitask
- Willing to learn new technologies
Guaranteed Perks and Benefits for the Position:
- Better compensation package
- 13th month pay
- Leave credits upon regularization
- Guaranteed two days off per week
- Medical benefits
- Training and self development
- Be one of the pillars of the company and grant a chance to elevate and be promoted.
How to Apply
Please send your applicant letter and resume with picture at: [email protected]