1 Year or less Experience
Seiha English Network Philippines Inc.With business certificates| Established in 2015 | 51-200 employees
Unit 805 8th Floor, FLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
SEIHA ENGLISH NETWORK PHILIPPINES INC.
UPTalkSeiha , a subsidiary of Seiha Network Co., Ltd., was established to teach and support our students of various age groups in Japan in developing the advanced English communication skills in order to nurture globally competitive citizens.
Our mother company, Seiha Network Co., Ltd., was established in 1985. It presently operates in more than 500 classrooms all over Japan and offers services related to English, abacus, dance, and other extra-curricular activities for children aging 0-15 years old.
Our demand for dedicated employees are increasing because the company believe in the potential of the Filipino talents.
If you believe we are in the same principle and you posses the required talents, APPLY NOW!
- Prepare Accounting related entries.
- Follow company’s established accounting processes.
- Perform general account payable and general accounts receivable entries.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Graduate of any BS Accountancy or any related course
- With at least one (1) year related work experience covering the whole accounting cycle.
- With knowledge and experience in BIR documents processing and other statutory government offices is an advantage.
- Very keen in details.
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks assigned.
- With excellent communication skills both oral and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and can deal with different type of personality.
- Highly trainable, enthusiastic, approachable and flexible.
Guaranteed Perks and Benefits for the Position:
- Better compensation package
- 13th month pay
- Leave credits upon regularization
- Guaranteed two days off per week
- Medical benefits
- Training and self development
- Be one of the pillars of the company and grant a chance to elevate and be promoted.
How to Apply
Please send your applicant letter and resume with picture at: [email protected]