Audio and Video Editor for a Growing Ecommerce Company
1 Year or less Experience
TerranWith business certificates| Established in 2011 | 11-50 employees
Aspace, Crossroads, Gov M Cuenco Avenue, Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
AUDIO AND VIDEO EDITOR FOR A GROWING ECOMMERCE COMPANY
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and work alongside ecommerce industry experts?
We are looking for a talented and experienced audio and video editor who can turn raw valuable content into high-quality media material with masterful storytelling that’s easy to consume and share online.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As our audio and video editor, you will:
- Edit, refine, and mix raw audio interviews and turn them into podcast episodes of the highest quality
- Edit multiple videos, both scripted and unscripted, on a wide variety of projects and content to be posted to YouTube and other platforms
- Be creative in the editing process, experimenting with different directions and multiple versions of edits
- Transform raw audio and video into high-quality projects with excellent storytelling
- Work closely with the Content Manager to plan out pre-interviews, storyboards, and content outline
We definitely want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience editing both video and audio, preferably using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition
- A keen ear for sound with the ability to piece interviews and intersperse them with music and sound effects
- Working knowledge of codecs and the best formats to use for different platforms
- Sharp attention to detail
- An open mind that is receptive to suggestions and criticisms
- A natural ability to collaborate but also the ability to think on their own and work independently
- Experience editing and producing a podcast (a plus)
- Familiarity with the rest of the Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop (a plus)
COMPANY PERKS AND BENEFITS
Joining our team means you’ll be working in a collaborative and supportive environment where creativity is encouraged. Alongside the team, you’ll be working with and learning from two well-respected ecommerce entrepreneurs who set the bar in the industry they’re in.
If that’s not enough to convince you, these are the standard perks every team member enjoys:
- Above market salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual performance appraisals
- 13 month pay
- Day-time shift in one of the best co-working spaces in Cebu
- Fixed weekends off
- Weekly team lunches
- Weekly snacks
- Monthly team outings
Terran is a successful eCommerce US company that puts a premium on quality service and products. We have down-to-earth leaders who keep the communication lines open to a team of happy and friendly employees dedicated to making customers happy. We support our employees by providing them a fun workplace, a culture where we look out for each other, and the skill to bring out the best in them professionally.
How to Apply
If you’re THE Audio and Video Editor we’re looking for, send your resume and application letter to [email protected].