Accounts Manager - Earn up to 26k!
No Experience PHP 21,000 - 26,000 per month
8th Floor, 2 Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu, Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for an Accounts Manager!
SEASONED CANDIDATES EARN UP TO 26K PER MONTH!
*Inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply.
No experience yet? No worries! This position is still open for fresh graduates or career shifters. Basic requirements are good communication skills, a passion for customer service and excellent persuasion skills.
General Description: Manages client portfolio. Responsible for maintaining the standard of client care and coordinates with other departments to address any issues or concerns of the clients.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply:
You may send your quick applications here: http://www.medspecialized.com/careers and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly.
You may also walk in to our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 9AM-6PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relationships through regular close contact account management.
- Effectively interacts with other departments including the Support Team when handling client cases.
- Interacts closely with the Support, Implementation, QA/Development, and other sub teams to gather, monitor, and analyze client needs on a regular basis.
- Manages expectations by communicating with clients in different mediums.
- Develops timetables and sets deadlines for clients and the Meditab technical team.
- Produces weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports for each client
- Updates client account plans.
- Handles upgrades and renewals.
- Actively seeks to increase the services offered.
- Responds to requests from the Account Director in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performs additional duties as required in the normal course of business.
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for customer service
- Good communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels
- Confident in American English communication (both oral and written)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM), Sales and presentation skills
- Willingness to work US shifts
- Residence in, or willingness to be based in, Cebu City
- Medical background is an advantage
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com