Billing Trainer - Earn up to 23K!
No Experience PHP 20,000 - 23,000 per month
8th Floor, 2 Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu , Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Billing Implementation Specialist!
EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES EARN UP TO 23K A MONTH!
*Inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply.
No experience yet? No worries! This position is still open for fresh graduates or career shifters. Basic requirements are a bachelor's degree, good communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
General Description: Trains clients on how to utilize the billing features and services of the software and analyzes the billing setup of clients to ensure quality.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply:
You may send your quick applications here: http://www.medspecialized.com/careers and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly.
You may also walk in to our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 9AM-6PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
BILLING IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
- Initiates the Billing Implementation Project and acts as a point of contact for the client in relation to all the billing aspects of the project.
- Assess the client’s needs and customize the billing portion of the client's IMS system according to their individual needs.
- Demonstrate and train the client (both new and current) on the billing modules of IMS. They will conduct remote Super User and End user training for the clients.
- Operations and Support
- Receives client calls and emails regarding billing training and customization
- Meet with client to resolve any billing training and setup related issues
- Provide technical billing knowledge and assistance to other departments
- Quality Check Functions (QC)
- Assesses client’s current current billing setup and processes (Reimplementation)
- Evaluates billing setups and customization before “Go-Live”
- Update the Billing QC Checklist as needed
- Internal Training and Webinars
- Host Lunch and Learn Webinars
- Provides internal training and certification of the billing modules of IMS to new and current employees
- Communication and Coordination
- Will be reporting to a local Billing Implementation Manager who will assign most of the tasks
- Training requests may also come from other departments; Support, Accounts Management, Project Managers etc.
- Preferably has a Bachelor's Degree
- Can multi-task
- Can work independently
- CSR experience is an advantage
- Strong English Communication Skills
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com