Nurses or w/ Healthcare experience - Earn up to 27k plus incentives!
No Experience PHP 19,000 - 27,000 per month
8th Flr., 2Quad Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Medical Assistants!
EARN UP TO 20K!
General Description: Provides virtual medical assistance to US medical clinics and healthcare facilities by taking care of various office processes. Reports to the Outsourcing Manager.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply: For faster processing, you may walk in our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 10AM-4PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
- Registering of New Patients
- Telephonic Pre-Screening for New Patients
- Filling in insurance forms and prescription orders
- Arrange referrals to other healthcare providers, diagnostic facilities, laboratories and DME providers
- Procurement of authorization for procedure, consultation, medication and durable medical equipment
- Scheduling and Appointment Confirmation of patients for Consult or Follow-up
- Inbound and outbound calls with Patients, Insurance offices, Healthcare Facilities and Law Offices
- Medical Records Management (e.g. Expedite faxes, records review, proofreading medical reports)
- Generate Templates and Forms to be filled
- Data entry of faxed-in Request for Authorization
- Concurrent review
- Authorization Request and Referral Tracking
- Generates notices and letters (e.g. approval letters, CCS carved out letter, deferred authorizations)
- Upload and Categorize documents to patient's ledger and chart
- Insurance eligibility checking
- Custodian of medical records
- Transcription of Doctor’s Dictation
- Data conversion of Medical Records
- Graduate of any Allied Medical Course (i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Biology, PT/OT, etc.) or any non-medical course but with call center experience
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
- Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism, attention to detail, high reliability, and a very strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and work with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy (should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Willingness to work in shifting schedule (depending on assigned clinic)
- Willing to work in both A.S. Fortuna (MOPH Building) and/or Cebu Business Park (2quad Building)
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com
How to Apply
You may send us a copy of your resume to [email protected]
For faster processing, you may walk in our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 10AM-4PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen. Once you arrive at the office, just tell the receptionist that you are for exam.
Visit us at 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park. We are beside Pioneer Bldg., and close by Rustans Ayala Center Cebu entrance.
You can contact us directly via these contact numbers:
Tel #:(032) 231-1538 / 0917-624-0408