1 Year or less Experience
Creative RepubliqWith business certificates
Unit 2-118: 2nd Flr Right Wing, FLC Centre, Hernan Cortes St., Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
Been looking for that JOB that’s not even a JOB at all because of the FUN and LEARNING you get? Wanna grow as an expert in the newest trends of Marketing and Advertising, not to mention in the fields of Social Media Marketing?
YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE!
Republiq Group of Companies (RGC) is a digital transformation team that brings together the creative and digital industries’ most in-demand services under one hub. Through our collective expertise, we help brands make a lasting impression on their respective markets.
Creative Republiq, is the Creative Communications leg of Republiq Group of Companies (RGC) that specializes in digital advertising, social media management and content marketing that aims to guide and transform businesses as they transition into building online presence. We help businesses build their brand; and/or create leverage to increase their brand awareness, positioning, and value. These are all made possible with the aide with our Digital Engineering leg- Ark Creative Web Studio; and our Creative Video and Animations leg- Entertainment Republiq.
We thrive in a culture of growth so we want to work and collaborate with only the hungriest and best people of the industry! Join us in our journey in creating an impact in the Digital Space today!
What we're looking for:
As a Graphic Designer, you are expected to deliver the following:
- Obtain input from clients to create concepts
- Decide on specific colors, images, text, styles, and layouts
- Develop and execute images and logos by hand or with design software
- Implement design fundamental
- Use design, animation, and editing software
- Keep up with the latest design trends and techniques
- Collaborate with a team of creative directors, graphic designers, copywriters, and marketers
- A team player
- Eager to learn
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Organized and proactive
- Flexible in adjusting to what a client will require
- Preferably a degree or background in Design / Arts and related fields.
- Other are also welcome to apply as long as they have the knowledge and skill for designing.
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills.
- Experience in design development (layout, typography, print, package design, branding, illustration, etc.)
- Experience in photo manipulation
- Knowledge in graphic design fundamentals and limitations
- Can think out of the box
- Basic knowledge in animation and video editing is a plus.
- Basic Art Direction is also a plus.
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Note: Please attach a PDF or link to your design portfolio.