HR / Admin Officer
Managerial / Supervisory
2F La Nivel Hotel, JY Square, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
3D UNIVERSAL ENGLISH INSTITUTE, INC.
3D Academy (formerly MTM Cebu) has provided English tutorial services to Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese, Russians, Arabs, and other nationalities for 13 years now. We are duly registered with SEC, TESDA, and the Bureau of Immigration. We are also an authorized IELTS Registration Agent.
Why Join Us?
If you could establish yourself as an excellent teacher, you could be chosen to teach in Japan! We offer above average starting monthly salary (guaranteed with or without students), with increase after 3 months for contractual & probationary status,P1,500 - Perfect attendance monthly incentive (maximum), aside from monthly cash bonuses, overtime & holiday pay
We’re a dynamic team of proficient English teachers with certificates in standard international English exams (IELTS, TOEIC, and TOEFL), sponsored by the management that invests in our professional and personal development. Our collective goal is to be the best at what we do. If you aim for personal and professional growth, be one of us!
Is in need of:
HR / ADMIN OFFICER
- Male or Female, a graduate of accounting, management, business administration, educational management
- Adept in computer applications
- Proper academic background is an advantage, prior experience in HR, Admin, supervisory, managerial positions (at least 1 year) is required
- Relevant administrative experience in handling government —related transactions, documents, processes
- Can handle the pressure of working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Able to understand and handle private and confidential information with utmost professionalism
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think logically, communicate clearly in a multi-cultural setting
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range from P8,000 to P20,000, free lunch, holiday & overtime pay, transportation allowance, government benefits, vacation and sick leave upon regularization
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process the bi-monthly payroll
- Record employees' service incentive leaves, loans and loan payments (SSS,HDMF, cash advances)
- Address employees' compensation/benefit concerns and inquiries
- Data entry- Filing government contributions
- Prepare liquidation reports, check vouchers, cash disbursement, purchase journal
- Facilitate payments for partner agencies, rentals, utilities
- Maintain books of accounts, prepare and submit required government reports
- Monitor timely payments for rentals, suppliers, etc.
- Handle recruitment & termination processes
- Prepare tax refunds, quit claims, last pay, 13th month pay
- Complete employment verifications
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing labor requirements.
- Manage School calendar (events, holidays)
- Update training matrix Liaise with DOLE, SSS, HDMF, PHILHEALTH, TESDA, BIR, SEC,CENRO, Bureau of Immigration, Dept. of Tourism Address work-related issues
- Offer guidance to all staff
- Craft new policies
- Post and update job advertisements
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures
- Process AEP, SWP, Work Visas, business-related permits,
- Work directly with top management
- Protecting confidential employee and company information
How to Apply
Bring your Biodata / Resume to:
3D Universal English Institute, Inc.
2F La Nivel Hotel, JY Square, Lahug
Cebu City, Cebu
Tel. No. 231-7976
Online Applications goes to: [email protected]