No Experience High School graduates are welcome
Kaffee Alde, Juan Luna Ave., Cebu City, Cebu
Creative Cuisine Gourmet Group (CCGG) is looking for dynamic, creative, trustworthy, hardworking, presentable looking, flexible, has excellent communication skills, patient, passionate, can lead by example and can deliver the best experience ever to our valued customers!
We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role:
- The Dining Attendant is expected to uplift the dining experience of the customers.
- Checks the copy of reservation, suggestive items, word of the day and what is lacking.
- Double check s the area if it’s ready for operation.
- Ensures the stocks at the service counter.
- Prepares proper table setting and follows the standard procedure in cleaning.
- Checks the availability of stocks.
- Greets and welcomes the customer with a smile.
- Checks the set-up and arranges properly the tables and chairs.
- Foresees the need of the customer.
- Assists the customer by extending quality service.
- Gives the menu and answers the customers’ questions.
- Uses suggestive selling.
- Maintains direct eye contact with the customer
- Takes the orders, verifies the orders and serves the food.
- Practices table maintenance all the time.
- Checks the drinks that need to be refilled.
- Asks customer feedbacks.
- Provides quality service to customers.
- Gives a complimentary closing.
- Dish out the plates using the standard set by the company
- Proper disposition of waste and left-over foods.
- Maintains cleanliness at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma
- College level or Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management courses
- Had a work experience is an advantage but not required
- Open to flexible working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to be trained