Credit & Collection In – Charge
1 Year or less Experience
F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
DIADEM TERMINAL MARITIME SERVICES & REALTY, INC.
Is currently looking for:
CREDIT & COLLECTION IN – CHARGE
The Credit and Collection In – Charge is responsible for the timely preparation and delivery of Billing Statements to the clients and the collection of client’s payment. Moreover, the employee is directly reporting to the Accounting Supervisor and supervises the Credit and Collection Assistant in providing effective and efficient service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures timely preparation, delivery of accurate Billing Statements to clients and collection monitoring.
- Checks Daily Container Movement Report (DCMR) and its supporting documents (i.e. Gate Inspection Receipts – In and Out) for final preparation of the Billing Summary.
- Coordinates with Checker – Dispatching/Encoding for Daily Container Movement Report (DCMR) clarification.
- Prepares all Billing Statement after the approval of the Billing Summary.
- Delivers all prepared Billing Statements to clients, monitors clients’ payment and takes necessary actions for overdue accounts.
- Prepares monthly Aging of Accounts Receivables (CY & Trucking), Sales Journal and Monthly Sales Summary.
- Segregates Original Copy of Gate Inspection Receipts – In and Out for billing purposes and its pink copy for filing.
- Verifies the Birada Report prepared and submitted by the Trucking Assistant Supervisor.
- Receives payment for MCC Loaded and other walk – in transactions such as Lift On/Lift Off, Storage & Hustling in the absence of the Cashier and the Credit and Collection Assistant.
- Entertains clients’ billing concerns.
- Evaluates Credit and Collection Assistant’s performance, addresses complaints and resolves problems and assures employee’s compliance on the established organizational policies and procedures.
- Stores all necessary documents with strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Ensures compliance on all established organizational policies and operating procedures.
- Performs other relevant task as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must be a Graduate of Accounting, Management Accounting or Accounting Technology course.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field;
- Works Independently;
- Has the initiative and the willingness to take action;
- Detail Oriented;
- Service oriented;
- Good Communication Skill;
- Computer Literate; and
- Proficient on MS Tool Application;
- Non-prorated 13th Month
- 25 Leave Credit
- 25kg Ganador Rice Monthly
- Health and Accident Insurance upon hiring
- Christmas Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Company Anniversary Bonus
- Love Gift
- And more....