BPO Company Nurse with Great Benefits!
1 Year or less Experience PHP 15,000 - 18,000 per month
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY IS WAITING FOR YOU AT EPERFORMAX!
As one of the first contact centers in the Philippines in 2002, ePerformax has steadily grown and expanded both our operations and our client base of Fortune 500 companies. Today we have operations in Makati and Cebu and provide “best-in-class” customer service for some of the most well-known US companies and their customers in the US, Canada and Australia. To support our focus on providing “best-in-class” customer service and being the top-performing contact center in the Philippines, we’ve created a world of opportunity at ePerformax for learning, growth and compensation for people just like you. Whether you’re an experienced BPO professional or thinking about a BPO career, you should consider ePerformax. We focus our attention on your professional development because your success is our success. If you’re ready to take your success to the next level, we look forward to you joining our company. Apply now!
BPO COMPANY NURSE with Great Benefits!
Be a part of our team and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Annual Salary Increase
- Attendance Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Daily Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Free Smartphone with Mobile Allowance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Responsible for supportive, preventive and curative nursing management, wellness programs and processes within the organization
- Efficient administration of HMO benefits
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with valid PRC license
- Must have at least one year work-related experience (in a hospital or BPO setting)
- Basic Life Support/ First Aid Training Certificate is an advantage
- Intravenous Therapy License/ Certificate is an advantage
- Familiar with the Occupational Safety and Health Standards
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to work shifting schedules