Junior SIS Technical Support
2 to 4 Years Experience
Virginia Food, Inc. Corporate Bldg., Osmeña Blvd., Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Cebu City, Cebu
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!
JUNIOR SIS TECHNICAL SUPPORT (2)
(Work Base: Cebu City)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Experience required of minimum 2 years relevant business experience performing settlement analysis, IT technical supports, database management, programming and/or process improvement preferably in an FMCG industry route settlement environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel 20 – 30 %
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, have strong follow-up and follow through capabilities with superior attention to detail and have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply as long as applicant has a relevant Part-time/OJT experience on the field of IT.
“A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE"