ESL Office Administrator
2 to 4 Years Experience
2F Tango Plaza, corner Queen's Ave. & Gotianuy St., Camputhaw (Landmarks: In front of Redemptorist Church and beside KFC), Cebu City, Cebu
ESL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The main role of the CBT Program Site Coordinator is to manage all assigned Center Based Teachers (CBTs), in a specific location, from launching until program graduation. This includes assisting participant CBTs regarding their program-related inquiries/issues by coordinating with other teams to resolve these concerns; as well as conducting performance coaching and feedback and documenting their overall program status.
- Monitor performance and provide support for teachers participating in the program.
- Serve as the point of contact for the site and communicate operational updates to all program participants.
- Coordinate with other departments for operational requirements and concerns.
- Conduct callouts and performance coaching/mentoring sessions with teachers regarding program requirements.
- Promote effective utilization of company resources by regulating teachers’ schedule and workstation assignments.
- Support the company’s teaching quality initiatives through real time intervention or scheduled drills/workshops.
- Send progress and data reports on a regular and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks as requested by lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication, Business Management, or Psychology.
- At least 1-2 years ESL teaching experience.
- At least 3-6 months technical support experience and proficient in using Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office.
- Amenable to shifting schedule (morning to mid shift), and willing to work in weekends as well as during holidays.
- Has strong organizational, administrative, and customer service skills.
- Must have leadership skills along with the ability to motivate an individual to perform at a higher level.
- Willing to work and be assigned in (Cebu).