Protocol Engineer Specialist
1 Year or less Experience
QIMAEstablished in 2005 | 51-200 employees
Skyrise 3, 5th Floor, IT Park Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
PROTOCOL ENGINEER SPECIALIST
Are you a fast learner with great attention to detail and strong organizational skills? Do you work well in a team? Do you have some experience in quality control, or an understanding of how product specifications are used to shape the product inspection process?
Then you should consider joining our Operations team as a Protocol Specialist!
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 215,000 inspections, audits, and lab tests. AI's Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills – while helping us bring trust to global trade.
You can support our daily Operations work by creating inspection protocols and ensuring they are always delivered to our front-line inspection teams in time.
Your responsibility and punctuality will be crucial in ensuring that our front-line services run without disruptions.
You will be expected to:
- Compile product checklists based on our client’s specifications and our own inspection requirements, while making sure that all specs are in their corresponding sections
- Ensure that when protocols are finished they’re delivered to our inspectors the day before they visit the factory with an inspection
It could be you, if you have:
- A college degree or higher
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
It also helps if you:
- Have 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in quality control
- Pay a lot of attention to detail, even when working fast and meeting tight deadlines
If you’re a new graduate without much experience, but are willing to learn fast and prove yourself – we encourage you to apply!