1 Year or less Experience
QIMAEstablished in 2005 | 51-200 employees
Skyrise 3, 5th Floor, IT Park Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Are you a good team player with great admin skills and a passion for organization? Do you appreciate the importance of perfect paperwork, prepared to the letter and filed on time? Are you invaluable in a supporting role? Can you learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent! We would like you to join our team as the Report Specialist!
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 215,000 inspections, audits, and lab tests. AI's Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills – while helping us bring trust to global trade.It could be you, if you have:
You can help support our operations by making sure our inspection/audit reports are prepared and delivered to the clients, accurately and on time.
You will help us live up to our promise of fast report turnaround, while making sure that report quality is not compromised by the fast delivery.
You will be expected to:
- Review inspection reports that come in from the field, to make sure they are prepared accurately and according to format
- Validate incoming inspection reports if they meet all the appropriate requirements
- Inform inspectors promptly in case of problems, and follow-up to make sure any discrepancies are corrected
- Some work experience in the quality control field
- Excellent command of English.
It also helps if you:
- Are a good team player with a strong work ethic
- Know your way around the MS Office Suite
Candidates must be willing to work on a 11PM to 8AM shift.