Content Marketing Strategist
1 Year or less Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
We are in search of a competent and productive content creator who can regularly write
and construct different types of content and blogs in order to broaden our company’s
subscribers, leads, awareness, and digital footprint. This role involves a huge level of
creativity, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Create free resources each month to drive awareness, leads, subscribers, and/or other important metrics (e.g., whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search engines, social media, and email subscriptions
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Set guidelines for the tone, style, and voice of all brand content
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that is aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, and sales professionals to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our target audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Set editorial strategy so that content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Measure and analyze what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts
- BS in Marketing, Journalism, or any relevant field
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (e.g., Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Solid copywriting and content presentation skills
- Time management skills
- A dual - minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also think at scale, be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions.
If you have innovative ideas about how to engage and involve our audience online and
have knowledge in producing new types of content, then we’d like to meet you. Please
share your portfolio or links to your published work, together with your application.
For more information, check us out at: www.facebook.com/proweavercareers