5+ Years Experience PHP 35,000 - 50,000 per month
8th Floor, Ameeratel Office, GAGFA Tower, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
- Responsible for the financial accounting functions of the company, and its partners.
- Covers the accounting, financial operations and controls in line with all company targets, procedures and that of its partners.
- Responsible for all internal financial audits required.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for the company and its partners.
- Ensure monthly accounts closing within relevant deadlines and flied with local statutory requirements.
- Directly report to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Assist with special projects, staff mentoring and development.
- Assist with process creation, implementation and improvement for that of the company and its partners.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy/Banking & Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience specializing in finance, general accounting, taxation, and other regulatory requirements.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience knowledge in QUICKBOOKs
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Previous experience in dealing with USA based clients and partners is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.