DATA ENTRY encoder ↑to 15K/mo
1 Year or less Experience PHP 14,000 - 15,000 per month
Ayala Center Cebu Towers, Cebu City, Cebu
DATA ENTRY PROCESSORS
Training: March-April 2019
The company mission is to structure the world’s medical data to make it useful. In the next six months, the Cebu office is projected to grow by 50x, so this is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of building an exciting, impactful tech startup that truly cares about patient-centered care.
The office in Cebu, Philippines is responsible for medical record processing operations -- RNs and Data Processors who work with a wide-range of medical records, creating usable databases and beautiful timelines. In addition, the Cebu office is a new tech startup office with it’s own challenges and opportunities -- ones we feel are best addressed by a strong, local team. The Data Processors will be working closely with Site Lead, Team Lead, senior processors, and SF operations team.
We are hiring motivated people with/without BPO experience:
- Data Entry Processors will be working on typing/encoding medical information needed to be on patient timeline built by our Clinical Record Processors. You will be reporting on metrics and contributing to training and process building as a team. (NIGHT TIME SHIFT)
The ideal candidate:
- Has BPO or non BPO experience, preferred at least 1 year of work experience, college level or post-graduate and experience in technology companies is a plus!
- Accountability and self-management is a must; is excited for a non-traditional, creative startup environment
- Strong attention to quality control and enjoys detail-oriented work
- Enjoys working closely with a tight-knit team, both in Philippines and San Francisco, and training others in a growing team
- Excellent computer skills and ability to report bugs in the software
- Values inclusion and diversity
- Enjoys working hard and saving lives!
- Excellent salary
- Great schedules:
- Nighttime Schedule 9pm to 6am, Mon through Fri
- Weekends off
- Rotating shifts
- Central location Ayala area
Probationary hire for six months with regular evaluations
- If evaluations are passed, regularization benefits are:
- HMO health insurance
- Paid time off— 10 sick days, 10 vacation days, 1 birthday leave!
- Professional development and high opportunity for growth