Accounts Payable Accountant
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives.
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service.
Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence. The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
We are looking for a ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT to join our dynamic company.
- Review, verify and process supplier and registry invoices, credit card transactions as well as expense reimbursements to SAP;
- Enter and prepare the correct journal entries related to supplier and registry invoices, credit card transactions as well as expense reimbursement to SAP supplier invoicing module.
- Perform periodic supplier and registry balance reconciliation with subsidiary ledger;
- Corresponds with suppliers and registries to resolve queries and issues on the invoices;
- Responsible for maintaining the subsidiary ledger to the general ledger for monthly reporting including review and analysis;
- Assists with month end closing activities and statutory audits;
- Maintain good working relationship with various suppliers and registries;
- Assists and or provides recommendation for improving the operational efficiency of the accounts payable process and procedures through continuous review.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of financial information, records, transactions and documentations.
- Adheres internal and external deadlines.
- Support Company’s mission and vision by consistently performing identified Core Values (genuine, relentless, excellence, passion and fun).
Required professional certification, experience and competencies:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy; Certified Public Accountant preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience for the same role in a multinational company
- Proficiency in invoice verification and supplier reconciliation;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (will be dealing directly with overseas suppliers).
- Well versed in IFRS, tax regulations and accounts payable cycle;
- Working knowledge in SAP or similar ERP system
- Excellent Microsoft office application skills; advanced knowledge in Excel a must
- Ability to interact effectively with team members from various department and locations;
- Positive and professional demeanor and
- Excellent problem solving, financial and analytical skills, keen attention to details, time management and organizational skills.