Sales Consultant - Ford Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience
Nivel Hills Lahig, Cebu City, Cebu
FAIRLANE AUTOMOTIVE VENTURES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
SALES CONSULTANT - Ford Cebu
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers and Maintains sales production levels that are consistent with the established sales goal of the company
- Performs and strictly adheres to the Ford Sales System
- Attends all meetings, training and all other activities that maybe required by the company
- Know and competently perform the 10 Step Showroom Experience Sales process
- Demonstrate knowledge of the 6-position walk-around and competitive comparisons for all vehicles sold by the Dealership
- Complete Potential Customer Records (PCR) promptly before leaving for the day (and accurately), for every contact at or away from the Dealership
- Upload/Update in the QCS portal all potential customers (PCR) daily.
- Effectively prospect by phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face.
- Performs all other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Capacity to Sell
- Effective Communication and Listening
- Ability to Manage Time
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Bachelor's/College Degree of any field.
- With pleasing personality
- Experience in sales is a must, preferably with automotive industry exposure
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, positive and goal-oriented individual
- With a valid Driver's License
- Computer Literate and willing to undergo extensive Sales Training
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.