Cebu City, Cebu
ABACARE DATA SERVICES PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- The IT Director will be supervising the overall group IT activities, and work very closely with the Chairman. He/she will provide overall leadership in IT for the group by partnering with regional business leadership teams to understand the IT demand, and corporate functions.
- He/she needs to help building, setting up and managing the group IT teams in order to deliver IT programs and projects for local offices and headquarter.
- Be a spokesperson for globally run projects by championing local/group needs and communicating the global plans to local/group stakeholders.
- Last, this is a very hands-on position, dealing with day to day activities (exploitation and security), and longer term perspectives, projects and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college/univeristy in computer science-related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years in IT with at least recent 5 years leading regional IT team delivering projects and services, under a global IT transformation program.
- Extensive experience and knowledge on application and infrastructure security, operations, enterprise networking, operating systems and database security evaluation and architecture.
- Extensive experience in implementing IT governance, policies, standards and procedures, best practices and metrics to ensure proper control/ risk management and system/ data security are in place and in compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- An extensive experience in CRM is a plus.
- Develop Business Contingency Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures; set up adequate backup and BCP facilities.
- Hands-on experience on technology tools such as anti-virus, firewalls, web filters, logging and monitoring, DLP, process automation.
- Experience in insurance or financial services preferred.