Sales Representative - Earn more than 29K!
1 Year or less Experience PHP 23,000 - 29,000 per month
8th Flr., 2Quad Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Sales Representatives!
SEASONED CANDIDATES EARN UP TO MORE THAN 29K A MONTH!
*Inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply.
No experience yet? No worries! This position is still open for fresh graduates or career shifters. Basic requirements are good communication skills and excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
General Description: The Sales Representative generates new business revenue through the follow-up of sales leads or referrals.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply:
You may send your quick applications here: http://www.medspecialized.com/careers and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly.
You may also walk in to our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 9AM-6PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
- Gathers prospective clients' contact details through research
- Makes cold calls, follow-ups with health-care clinics, doctors, owners, and office managers
- Answers incoming calls and gives proper information
- Makes follow-ups on website inquiries and third-party leads to ensure demonstrations
- Gathers and documents information of the prospect clients in sales CRM
- Describes the product benefits and any special offers and advises how the software may benefit prospect clients
- Sends introductory and follow-up emails and faxes, tracks response, and converts to demonstration
- Persuades prospects to view a demonstration from sales representative
- Enters notes and requests into sales CRM, including dates for follow-up calls
- Follows up with sales team to ensure product demonstrations are done in time
- Prepares/updates necessary reports on a daily basis
- A BA or BS of any degree (business or finance degree is a plus)
- If non-business or finance degree holder, at least six months sales- related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to cold-call potential clients with confidence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Computer literacy (should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Willingness to work in US shifts
- Residence in, or willingness to relocate to, Cebu City
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com