Sales Representative - Earn more than 29K!
1 Year or less Experience PHP 23,000 - 29,000 per month
8th Flr., 2Quad Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Sales Representatives!
EARN UP TO 20K!
General Description: The Sales Representative generates new business through the follow-up of sales leads or referrals. Reports to the Business Development Team Lead.
Location: 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
How to Apply: For faster processing, you may walk in our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 10AM-4PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen.
- Gathers prospective clients' contact details through research
- Makes cold calls, follow-ups with health-care clinics, doctors, owners, and office managers
- Answers incoming calls and gives proper information
- Makes follow-ups on website inquiries and third-party leads to ensure demonstrations
- Gathers and documents information of the prospect clients in sales CRM
- Describes the product benefits and any special offers and advises how the software may benefit prospect clients
- Sends introductory and follow-up emails and faxes, tracks response, and converts to demonstration
- Persuades prospects to view a demonstration from sales representative
- Enters notes and requests into sales CRM, including dates for follow-up calls
- Follows up with sales team to ensure product demonstrations are done in time
- Prepares/updates necessary reports on a daily basis
- A BA or BS of any degree (business or finance degree is a plus) or at least six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Weighted average (college grade) should be at least 2.50
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to cold-call potential clients with confidence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Typing skill of at least 40 wpm
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Computer literacy (should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Willingness to work in US shifts
- Residence in, or willingness to relocate to, Cebu City
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com
How to Apply
You may send us a copy of your resume to [email protected]
For faster processing, you may walk in our office. We are open from Mon-Fri anytime between 10AM-4PM. Kindly bring your resume, an ID, and a ballpen. Once you arrive at the office, just tell the receptionist that you are for exam.
Visit us at 8th Floor 2Quad Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park. We are beside Pioneer Bldg., and close by Rustans Ayala Center Cebu entrance.
You can contact us directly via these contact numbers:
Tel #:(032) 231-1538 / 0917-624-0408