Finance and Administrative Officer
No Experience PHP 27,000 per month
Units 1 to 4, 9th floor, Mabuhay Tower, cor JM Del Mar and Abad Sts., Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Established in Dumaguete City in 2008, SOPHI Outsourcing is a business process outsourcing center that delivers customer service and back office solutions to start-ups in the US and Europe. SOPHI has extensive ties to the tech industry in the e-commerce and travel space. The company provides multichannel call center support, back office support, social media management and marketing, digital design, content creation, research, and lead generation, among others.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
We are looking for a dynamic Finance and Administrative Officer to join our growing team in SOPHIOutsourcing, Inc. You will work as part of a small team to support our Cebu site's payroll and finance department, and you must have accounting experience of at least 3 to 5 years.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performs day-to-day bookkeeping, including credit/debit payments, cash flow, petty cash fund management, expenses, monthly bank reconciliation, an income and expenditure records
- Maintains and manages existing accounting system, ensuring transactions are properly recorded and entered
- Maintains the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all funds
- Maintains the purchase order system
- Issues checks for all accounts due
- Processes invoices and payments to vendors and providers; reviews billings for accuracy, codes and advances for payments; resolves discripancies with vendors and the Company
- Verifies monthly payroll and distributes paychecks
- Ensures security for all credit cards and verifies charges
- Processes salaries, 13th month pay, bonuses and last pay computation
- Processes monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports and payments, third party benefits and compensation reports
- Assist with the annual financial audit
- Prepares and remits monthly superannuation contributions and yearly employee statements
- Contributes to the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external financial reports in a timely manner as needed
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; and developing improvements
- Processes yearly government permits, corporation reports and licenses
- Performs other related duties in relation to finance as required and assigned
- Administers bi-monthly payroll for employees in the Company
- Establish employee files in the computerized payroll system
- Processes employee changes related to benefits, salaries and taxes
- Prepares and audits the Daily Time Record Sheet
- Manages and audits the time and attendance system for integrity
- Enters monthly sales commissions and/or bonuses as part of payroll processing
- Processes separate payrolls for yearly bonus programs including 13th month pay
- Performs other related duties in relation to payroll
Starting pay of P27,500 and additional non-taxable allowance upon regularization.
Enjoy perks such as Massage Mondays, Free Food Fridays, and free daily coffee and snacks! The benefits are not too shabby either!