Audit Associate - Programs Audit
1 Year or less Experience PHP 20,000 - 28,000 per month
Cebu City, Cebu
RAFI MICROFINANCE INC.
RAFI Micro-finance, Inc. (RMF) is a program of the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (RAFI) that is engaged in providing micro-finance services to poor entrepreneurs. It is currently operating in provinces of Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Samar and Iloilo.
True to RAFI’s promise of elevating lives, RAFI Micro-finance is expanding its operations through the opening of branches within and beyond the areas we currently cover. We are, therefore, pleased to inform you that we are currently in need of personnel for the following positions:
AUDIT ASSOCIATE - PROGRAMS AUDIT
The position generally performs the planning, execution, reporting, and follow up phases of various audit engagements with the Program Units or Strategic Business Units, including the related support services of Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. (RAFI).
- A graduate of Accountancy, Management, Finance or Management Accounting are welcome to apply
- CPA license is a huge plus
- A minimum of at least 1 year of audit experience is required
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Prepares the audit work program – assign tasks, set target dates, allocate time etc.
- Preferred but not required, obtained professional experience in any of the following entities in capital, banking and financial services industry: banks, microfinance institutions, cooperatives and other lending institutions, remittance companies, and auditing, accounting and consultancy firms.
For more information about our company, visit our website: