Kauswagan Road, Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Cebu North General Hospital (CNGH), one of the affiliated hospitals under the Cebu Doctors’ Group of Hospitals, is a three-storey tertiary level hospital located at Kauswagan Road, Talamban, Cebu City. It was established as a response-mechanism to the health needs of the rural populace of the northern parts of Cebu City and at the same time provides learning experience to our future health care providers in understanding better the interplay of the socio-economic, cultural and environmental factors in disease causation and application of the principles of disease prevention and health promotion.
It is well-known for its unique features: including, but not limited to, the Chemical Dependents’ Control and Rehabilitation Center (CDCARe), which provides medical and rehabilitative care, and Mother and Child Center, which provides affordable maternal package that are accessible to all community members. It is equipped with modern equipments and amenities under its scope of services.
The hospital is composed of diverse and complex specialties that cater to the needs of the community and vows to provide medical care among its residences and the urbanizing society. It vows to provide the best expertise in the medical field, expand its medical and allied health care services and deliver a holistic patient care that satisfies both the patient and the family.
CNGH’s core values are founded on integrity, innovation, commitment, quality service, teamwork and social responsibility. The hospital envisions becoming a research-oriented, globally-recognized training medical institution that provides quality care at all times among its community and the people they serve.
Is currently looking for:
- Plans and gives comprehensive quality care to patients according to their individual needs.
- Observes, assesses, reports and records symptoms and conditions of patients.
- Administers medication treatments and other procedures, and observes patient to the procedures.
- Bathes and feeds moderately ill patients; assists with others.
- Feeds patient through nasogastric tube.
- Supervises the care given by the nursing auxiliaries.
- Participates in providing for the spiritual welfare of patients.
- Assists physicians in administering highly specialized therapy and performing complicated procedures.
- Assists in patient education, rehabilitation, including physical and mental health.
- Participates actively in committee work and in studies for the improvement of nursing care within assigned unit.
- As the team leader, assumes responsibility for the quality of nursing care given by his/ her team members.
- Substitutes for the charge nurse when so delegated.
- Assists in the orientation and evaluation of personnel.
- Participates in the activities of the Nursing Service Department.
- Cooperates with the charge nurse in promoting and maintaining a clean, orderly environment conducive to the optimum comfort and safety of the patient.
- Prepares patient physically for treatments, operations and diagnostic studies.
- Performs other functions and responsibilities which may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Must be a registered nurse in the Philippines
- With or without experience
- Paid Leaves Per Year
- Vacation Leaves
- Service Incentive Leaves
- Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave
- Solo Parental Leave
- Leave for VAWC
- Special Leave for Women
- Free Healthcare Insurance Coverage per year
- Mandatory or Optional Early Retirement Pay (minimum of 10 years in service)
- SSS benefits
- Philhealth benefits
- Pag-ibig benefits
- Hospital Discounts for employees and their immediate dependents
- Uniform Allowance
- Hazard Pay
- Longevity Pay (minimum of 3 years)
- Mortuary Cash Assistance for self and dependents
- 13th Month Pay
- Educational Assistance/Discounts for employee and their children’s tuition fee at CDU
- Free pre-employment medical examination
- Daily Meal Allowance for every 4-hour overtime work (excess of regular 8 hours/day)
- Cash Incentives
- Loyalty awards (minimum of 5 years)
- Perfect Attendance
- Team Reward
- Leave of Absence
- Study and Teaching Opportunities
How to Apply
- Application Letter
- Updated Resume
- Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Related Learning Experience
- Photocopy of PRC Board Certificate/ID
CONTACT NUMBERS: 0905-523-5284 or 343-7777 local 122/179
EMAIL: [email protected]
LOCATION: Kauswagan Road, Talamban, Cebu City