Urgent Hiring: Transcription Specialist (Accepts Fresh Graduates)
14th Floor, Filinvest Cyberzone Building, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Our mission is to create and promote innovation through technology, cultivating our teams global presence by leveraging their expertise, value and talent.
DYNINNO Cebu, is a business incubator with a comprehensive portfolio of proprietary call center solutions, agile IT development resources and innovative marketing services accelerating the growth of entrepreneurial ventures.
- People: We grow talent – People are our greatest asset.
- Innovation: We nurture pioneering approaches to contemporary business challenges.
- Technology: We harness the power of technology, unleashing its creative and innovative potential.
- Progress: We strive for constant improvement.
- Communication: We respond to, and collaborate with our customers swiftly - Clear - Quick - Compelling
- Trust: We’re accountable for every decision we make - We care about the people who work for us and the people we work for - We work hard to build trust and we aim to keep it.
DYNINNO cultivates the spirit of innovation and results-proven management methodologies. Leveraging a global network of business connections across industries including travel, entertainment and online non-banking finance, we make it possible for aspiring entrepreneurial projects to thrive in an online environment where cost-effective performance is the bottom line.
At the core of Dynamic Innovations is an ongoing drive for transforming bold ideas into reality, finding innovative ways to take advantage of arising opportunities, creating dynamic solutions to address new challenges, and doing it all for our partners.
Why join us?
1. Build Your Own Business, Not Just a Job
- Create a book of business and manage your own list of accounts and clients. With loyal customers coming back to you again and again, you will become a link between the company brand and the clients, focusing on building relationships rather than one-off sales.
2. Use Sales Tools and Infrastructure
- Even if you have no clue about what a computer reservation system (GDS) is, we will improve your skills and support you by giving you leads, with no cold calls involved. We have created our own e-learning tool, which is available 24 hours a day, with highly skilled professionals among our training staff.
YOU'LL LEARN FROM THE BEST:
- Use Apollo—travel global distribution system in North America—like a pro
- Power techniques to rapidly increase your sales
- Professional follow-up techniques
- Powerful ways to generate a return-customer base
3. Balance Your Work and Your Life
We understand there’s life outside of work. Our goal is to find ways that make you successful in your career without sacrificing the things that you love outside of your job. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Just ask.
URGENT HIRING: TRANSCRIPTION SPECIALIST (ACCEPTS FRESH GRADUATES)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Transcribe and/or translate all spoken words in a certain marker or part of the call which will be used for customer service or sales related cases
- Provides accurate and timely language translation of materials namely, but not limited to, audio recording, from Filipino (Tagalog and/or Visayan) to English
- Ensures all translations convey original meaning and tone
- Tracks all translations completely and accurately
- Validates sales by translating audio recording while ensuring scripts and details are provided accurately
- Performs other tasks related to translation as deem necessary by management
- Efficient typing skills
- Audio Transcription skill - As transcription is the conversion of audio into text, the first of the important skills that transcribers need to have is an enhanced ability to listen
- Must be able to listen, understand and type simultaneously
- Excellent command of English, Tagalog or Cebuano - both formal as well as colloquial, grammar, and punctuation
- Good recognition of English, Tagalog or Cebuano as spoken by non-native speakers
- Comfortable listening to a variety of accents and audio quality issues
- Possesses good eye-hand coordination skills
- Ability to synchronize transcript with video/audio recordings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to search for information specific to the business
- Ability to learn customized computer systems
- Works well with other team members
- Can work on weekends and on rotation shift basis (Morning, Mid or Night Shift)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply