Join us as a CSR! Walk-in for faster processing or you can also process your application via phone!
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
7th Floor E-Bloc Tower 1, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Walk-in and complete the recruitment process in one day!
Customer Services Specialist
The main role of a Customer Service Specialist is to efficiently provide outstanding customer experience and resolution through expert analysis and investigation of card member's account and/or concern. Specialists receive calls regarding card member charges, fees, interest rates, rewards and other credit card concerns. The specialist is expected to be the bank's advocate; being a dynamic and clear communicator is required to strengthen confidence and relationship of card member with the bank.
- High school graduates must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- College undergraduates with less than 4 semesters must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- College undergraduates with complete 4 semesters and College fresh graduates are encouraged to apply even without customer service experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work graveyard shift
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be eligible to work in the Philippines
Apply, Get Hired and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package (basic + allowances)
- Professional growth and competitive compensation
- Paid training
- Incentive payments for night shifts
- Life Insurance
- HMO Coverage from Day 1 with 2 free dependents (upon regularization)
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
RELOCATION PACKAGE FOR ELIGIBLE HIRES*
*Terms and conditions apply
How to Apply
Visit our career website at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/PHcareers
Walk-in and Apply:
JPMC Career Hub
7F eBloc Tower, Jose Ma. Del Mar Ave., Cebu IT Park, Cebu City