Project Manager / Business Process Software Implementation
1 Year or less Experience
#101 ML Quezon Cor. Magsaysay St., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
JINISYS SOFTWARE, INC. is a Filipino-owned company and established due to the market demands on software applications on the Philippine market. Jinisys Software offers property management systems for hospitality, real estates and related industries. The company has also delivered turn-key application development to more than a hundred companies and businesses all over the Philippines since 2008.
- Our Vision: To be a globally recognized software solutions provider.
- Our Mission: Deliver world class business solutions and software outsourcing services.
To meet our business needs, we are in urgent need of competent individuals to fill-in the position:
PROJECT MANAGER / BUSINESS PROCESS SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION
- Primary responsibility is to implement all JSI Product, conduct training to users and create system process documentation.
- Pre Sales Activities
- Conducts product demonstrations to client as per request and previously scheduled
- Coordinate with Immediate Superior as to schedule of demo
- Constantly update oneself with the knowledge and proper training needed to become effective in doing demonstrations
- Project Implementation
- Conducts project implementation
- PC or Server Installation
- User Training
- Updates client software/s if there is a need for an update
- Constantly equip oneself with the supervision of the Immediate Head to upgrade knowledge and skills needed when doing project implementation
- Conducts project implementation
- Technical Suppor
- Troubleshoots problems encountered on the software
- Observe and document issues in the software, will fix issues and those issues beyond the capacity to solve, will send to Technical Support Cebu to further assess and solve the problem
- May support either during office hours or non-office hours (on-call)
- Follow schedule or clients assigned for support by Immediate Superior
- Updating self-help documents so clients can try to fix the problems themselves
- Preparation of Reports
- Service Issue Request
- Assist and provide solution to any system installation, configuration and troubleshooting concerns from clients.
- Support client/multiple clients via telephone, remote connection, email and on site.
- Provide documentation on all customer calls in the support database with details on issues and solutions provided.
- Resolved mid/high level issues and escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge based on the latest development.
- Able to follow standard procedure and policies of technical support team.
- Responsible in checking all needed update for client and quality development.
- Keep tracks on all unresolved issues assigned.
- Ensures latest deployed system updates has no major or minor bugs in clients environment.
- Ensures all helpdesk support are resolved timely.
- Does all functions that maybe assigned by the immediate superior
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferable in BSIT, BSCS, BS Industrial Engineering
Skills: Excellent computer skills both on software and hardware
How to Apply
For interested applicants, you may send your updated resume with picture to:
Jinisys Software Inc.
3/F, #101, ML Quezon, cor R. Magsaysay St.,
Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Mabolo, Cebu City
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.