HR Officer (Training & Development)
2 to 4 Years Experience
Plaridel Street, Alang-alang, Mandaue City, Cebu
BELCRIS FOODS started operation in 1997 with three (3) products, 3 chest type freezers and 3 personnel, managed by Ms. IsaBEL and Ms. CHRIStine being enjoyed as their leisure pursuit or past time. BELCRIS FOODS fully materialized its operations in 2002 with the help of competent people. The business has made its name in the food processing industry, concentrating on frozen processed meat products such as bacon,hams and sausages and other quality frozen breakfast products and Euro-Sausages bearing Tins as Brand Name. We are also the exclusive Distributorof McCain Products (Frozen Potato) and an Importer of US Beef Products.
We are urgently in need of:
HR OFFICER (Training & Development)
Works with the Senior HROD Manager in the planning, development and execution of cost- effective talent development and engagement programs of the company such as but not limited to the following: Employer Branding, Talent Attraction strategies, Linkages with schools and other training institutions, Learning & Development Programs, Leadership Program, Belcris University, Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
- Needs Assessment. Identification of the gaps employees and organization in the areas of learning and engagement.
- Program Design and Development. Design and development of cost-effective learning program interventions to address the identified learning gaps
- Program Implementation. Timely implementation of the learning plans and activities
- Program Evaluation. Satisfactory rating of the participants on the execution of the engagement and development programs.
- Corporate Culture. Adherence to company’s Mission, Vision and Core Values as a way of life.
- Designs learning needs assessment tools that would be able to identify learning and performance gaps of the employees
- Collects and interprets data identified from the assessment tools, recommends programs and strategies on talent development and engagement to close the gaps
- Maintains a collaborative approach towards learning and engagement program implementation
- Prepares a work plan with a budget proposal for learning and talent engagement activities and executes accordingly as approved
- Facilitates team building and other company engagement activities in partnership with branch HR partners and company stakeholders.
- Updates learning modules as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that transpire in the work environment
- Gathers pre and post learning and engagement program evaluation reports; recommends action plans to improve program design and implementation
- Networks with different institutions, associations, internal and external consultants for a possible collaboration or partnerships for company’s talent acquisition, development and engagement programs.
- College graduate preferably in Psychology, Management, Organization Development
- With at least two (2) years of related experience specifically in the areas of adult learning, employee engagement and organization development.
- Knowledgeable in the end to end training process ( training needs analysis- design and development- implementation- evaluation)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications such as word, excel, powerpoint
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; has ability to communicate and influence all levels in the organization
- People-oriented; creative and can think out of the box