#64 Sanciangko St., Cebu City, Cebu
Prworks is a Public Relations Agency based in Cebu with services covering the regions Visayas and Mindanao.
Cebu, a progressive metropolis strategically located in central Philippines, is the gateway to the Visayas and Mindanao islands — a vast market that we consider our turf.
Manage perceptions. Accelerate growth. Uplift lives.
We help individuals and corporate clients develop public personalities reflecting their good values, missions, and contributions to the larger community they serve.
This is in line with our vision of managing perceptions to unleash the global potentials and uplift lives in the Visayas and Mindanao. We believe that the best PR uplifts lives.
With the corporate mission of making PR work for our clients, we aim to develop and carry out creative, strategic, and customized breakthrough PR programs that get clients noticed. We draft concise messages that are on target and reach the audiences that matter.
We offer different services under one roof including Public Relations, Strategic Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications, Media Crisis Management, Event Management, Media and Blogger Relations, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Management. We use our services to meet our client’s needs as well as make their ideas come to life.
Is currently looking for:
- Knowledge of standard writing practices, basic design fundamentals, web optimization, and digital content management systems; ability to meet deadlines, follow guidelines, and communicate with clients
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree Journalism, English, or communications
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proficient using WordPress and google Docs.
- Having experience of being an writing blog articles is a Plus