Account / Project Manager
1 Year or less Experience
#64 Sanciangko St., Cebu City, Cebu
Prworks is a Public Relations Agency based in Cebu with services covering the regions Visayas and Mindanao.
Cebu, a progressive metropolis strategically located in central Philippines, is the gateway to the Visayas and Mindanao islands — a vast market that we consider our turf.
Manage perceptions. Accelerate growth. Uplift lives.
We help individuals and corporate clients develop public personalities reflecting their good values, missions, and contributions to the larger community they serve.
This is in line with our vision of managing perceptions to unleash the global potentials and uplift lives in the Visayas and Mindanao. We believe that the best PR uplifts lives.
With the corporate mission of making PR work for our clients, we aim to develop and carry out creative, strategic, and customized breakthrough PR programs that get clients noticed. We draft concise messages that are on target and reach the audiences that matter.
We offer different services under one roof including Public Relations, Strategic Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications, Media Crisis Management, Event Management, Media and Blogger Relations, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Management. We use our services to meet our client’s needs as well as make their ideas come to life.
Is currently looking for:
ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGER
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field