Senior Human Resources Assistant
2 to 4 Years Experience
MEZ 1, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
The French Company, leader in the high-end fashion jewelry market since 1982 is in need of dynamic, goal-oriented and organized applicants for the following:
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
The KLC Senior Human Resource Assistant shall assist, as the technical support assistant, in accomplishing the mandate and functions of the HR Supervisor and the HR Department. She shall help develop, improve and implement all HR programs and services including labor relations matters. She shall ensure confidentiality of all critical information and HR files.
Specifically, the Sr. HR Assistant shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the HR Supervisor in identifying the human resource/personnel needs of the company and in the establishment of the following: (a) qualifications standards; (b) job descriptions with clear duties and responsibilities; (c) job grading and salary bands; and (d) personnel recruitment and hiring strategies including timely provision of compensation and benefits (e.g., wages, insurance, SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG); (d) training for skills enhancement or multi-skilling, productivity program and leadership skills; (e) cohesive and multi-skilled work teams; (f) incentives and promotion program; and (g) representation before any appropriate agency on behalf of the HR or the company on labor matters.
- Update, under HR Supervisor supervision, the following: (a) personnel policies, procedures and forms; (b) performance and productivity evaluation standards for ease of understanding and compliance by all employees for effective implementation, correction and/or disciplinary action; and (c) compliances with labor laws and regulations affecting personnel issues and benefits,
- Conduct, under the guidance of the HR Supervisor, orientation on company policies, culture and work teams for new and existing employees.
- Ensure accurate encoding of employee information/data on the HRC Program.
- Conduct with the HR Supervisor development programs for employees’ welfare and productivity, including team-building, sportsfest, and/or implement a family welfare program.
- Assist the HR Supervisor on all questions regarding personnel policies, procedures and benefits; and dissemination of topical or timely information to managers/heads and/or employees on company and personnel issues.
- Oversee and handle matters pertaining to company Security Guards and Utility Staff schedules and activities.
- Prepare and submit on-time reports or standards compliances to DOLE and PEZA.
- Perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management course or a related field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Human Resources
- With strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well, both written and orally
- Organized, accurate, thorough and able to monitor work for quality
- Dependable, able to follow instructions and ability to work with confidential information
- Computer literate