Explore Careers in Cebu! Apply as Bilingual Developer and Get a chance to win PS4 Gaming Console
2 to 4 Years Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
EXPLORE CAREERS IN CEBU! APPLY AS BILINGUAL DEVELOPER AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN PS4 GAMING CONSOLE
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written, in both English and Japanese (at least N3 Japanese Language proficiency test required)
- Experience in Java, C++ and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience working with Japanese accounts especially in the software development industry
- Familiar with MS Word, Ms Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Communicate with the client functional design in-charge about the detail of requirement definition and function
design in Japanese
- Explain development status and issue with team leads of the client in Japanese
- Understand the clients' original develop/runtime architecture and develop standards (including deliverable flow,
template, description level)
- Perform knowledge transfer about business requirement/functional design written in Japanese to team lead and members
- Review outputs and confirm quality from the view point of meeting the requirement/functional design
- Confirm the output quality of functional design on acceptance process
- Review the translation output quality
- Improve auto translation process, request onshore counterparts to unify description of functional design if necessary
Ready, set, game!
Is your IT game strong? Apply for any of these #AccenturePH Technology positions in Cebu by April 12, 2019 and you could win an exciting PlayStation 4 gaming console!
Java Developers https://accntu.re/2EpQdio
Spring Application Framework Developers https://accntu.re/2G0raDM
.Net Developers https://accntu.re/2EqpHp7
.Net MVC Developers https://bit.ly/2twVEp9
Automation Testers https://bit.ly/2Epj0U0
Angular Developers https://accntu.re/2sL9G6v
Android/iOS Developers https://bit.ly/2Iw6LZQ
Bilingual Developers (Japanese) https://bit.ly/2GX22Op
Functional Testers https://bit.ly/2E4lCFs
Project Management Office Associates https://accntu.re/2D6Yoy1
Bring your A game to one of the world’s most innovative companies! Apply via the online Career Portals or visit our Recruitment Centers on Weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
UG/F Pioneer House Building. Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.