Managerial / Supervisory
CIA Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Barangay Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
Is in need of an:
- College graduate with a degree in Operations Management/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years related experience
- Excellent management skills and able to multitask
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, can work with minimal supervision
- Trustworthy, experienced and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to explain complex processes to an audience.
- Planning and managing the company’s performance.
- Supervise operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- In charge of overseeing the hiring of new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate reports and give presentations.
- Evaluate performance and productivity.
- Must have a background with HR job (e.g. checking of payroll, gov’t compliance, compensation and benefits, etc.)
How to Apply
For interested applicants, please submit your application letter and resume with 2x2 picture to email to [email protected]:
Cebu International Academy Inc.
CIA Building A.S. Fortuna Street, Barangay Bakilid
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines