Managerial / Supervisory
CIA Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Barangay Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
Is in need of an:
- College graduate with a degree in Operations Management/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years related experience
- Excellent management skills and able to multitask
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, can work with minimal supervision
- Trustworthy, experienced and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to explain complex processes to an audience.
- Planning and managing the company’s performance.
- Supervise operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- In charge of overseeing the hiring of new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate reports and give presentations.
- Evaluate performance and productivity.
- Must have a background with HR job (e.g. checking of payroll, gov’t compliance, compensation and benefits, etc.)