1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Asian Aerospace CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 1996 | 201-500 employees
Lot 8, General Aviation Area, Mactan - Cebu International Airport (MCIAA), (Hangar area), Pajak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
ASIAN AEROSPACE CORPORATION
Asian Aerospace Corporation is the leading aerospace company based in the Philippines offering Aircraft charters, aircraft maintenance, aircraft sales and distribution, fixed based operations, hangar facilities, aerospace ground and support equipment. It was was established in 1996 and has garnered numerous awards and citations throughout years of dedicated service to Private and Government clients.
Asian Aerospace is licensed by Civil Aoreonautics Board (CAB) to operate Domestic and International Non-schedules Aircrafts Flight and is authorized as Aircraft Operator and Aircraft maitenance organization by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippnes (CAAP).
Asia Aerospace develops fine set of employees in business aviation industry through its career development program. Staffed with an organization of highly skilled Aviation Experts, Aircraft Engineers and Pilots with over 20 years of experience servicing in North America, Europe and the Middle East. Asian Aerospace provides the best quality service to its clients heading on global competitiveness in Aircraft Charter, Aircraft Service Center (Maintenance, Repairs and Overhaul), Aircraft Sales and distributorships, Aerospace and Ground Support Equipment Services.
- High School Graduate or College Level
- Experienced with the same field is required
- Must have Valid TESDA Certificate (NC II)
- Must know how to drive heavy equipment vehicles
- With good moral character
- Flexible and can work with less supervision
- Hardworking and has a positive attitude towards work
- Willing to travel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure safety and reliability of vehicle.
- Effectively inspect and diagnose vehicle engine, mechanical and electrical components.
- Rectify, repair or replace defective parts and issues.
- With experience in diesel engines, hydraulics, transmission and electrical systems
- Familiar with trucks and heavy equipment