2 to 4 Years Experience
3rd Avenue 5th Street, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
YUENTHAI PHILIPPINES, INC.
Enrich your Career with a Global Leader in the Fashion Industry!
Yuenthai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with production facilities in China and Cambodia aside from the Philippines. We are a recognized multi-product expert who brings the best sports apparel to millions of people around the world. On the local front, Yuenthai has 2 manufacturing facilities in MEPZ, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, which are reputable partners of international brands such as adidas and Reebok among others.
Yuenthai is now becoming the next big thing in the Luenthai Group of Companies with the multi-million peso investment in the Factory of the Future. This new factory will help us to reduce waste and increase efficiency while at the same time allowing us to automate complex production methods to improve speed and quality.
Yuenthai is a green factory. We recycle treated water, practice digital to reduce paper consumption and thus save more trees. Our Factory of the Future is designed to have even more environmentally friendly.
We are looking for talents wanting to jumpstart their careers while transcending global boundaries to fill-in the position below:
- Prepare and distribute the relevant files to production line
- Assist in the preparation of machines for change of style
- Prepare the schedule for the pre-production meeting
- Assist in the style change-over
- Perform line balancing
- Determine manpower allocation of the line
- Implement lean concept in the line
- Monitor and update all data in Kanban Board
- Conduct and assist in production meetings and orientations
- Submit daily report
- Issue incident report as needed
- Perform other production related task
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (preferably with honors; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Preferably with experience in Production Planning, Motion and Time Study, Line Balancing, Costing, and Inventory Control
- Mature and can handle pressure
- Must have strong attention to details
- Good in written and verbal communication skills especially in English and Cebuano
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- High analytical and mathematical skills
Qualified Applicant will receive a competitive compensation package commensurate to his or her experience and qualifications