Asian Aerospace CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 1996 | 201-500 employees
Lot 8, General Aviation Area, Mactan - Cebu International Airport (MCIAA), (Hangar area), Pajak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
ASIAN AEROSPACE CORPORATION
Asian Aerospace Corporation is the leading aerospace company based in the Philippines offering Aircraft charters, aircraft maintenance, aircraft sales and distribution, fixed based operations, hangar facilities, aerospace ground and support equipment. It was was established in 1996 and has garnered numerous awards and citations throughout years of dedicated service to Private and Government clients.
Asian Aerospace is licensed by Civil Aoreonautics Board (CAB) to operate Domestic and International Non-schedules Aircrafts Flight and is authorized as Aircraft Operator and Aircraft maitenance organization by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippnes (CAAP).
Asia Aerospace develops fine set of employees in business aviation industry through its career development program. Staffed with an organization of highly skilled Aviation Experts, Aircraft Engineers and Pilots with over 20 years of experience servicing in North America, Europe and the Middle East. Asian Aerospace provides the best quality service to its clients heading on global competitiveness in Aircraft Charter, Aircraft Service Center (Maintenance, Repairs and Overhaul), Aircraft Sales and distributorships, Aerospace and Ground Support Equipment Services.
- Coordinates with hotels and airports to ensure that their respective business needs are met and Ensures that the company standard set disclosures and safety procedures are being met to attain excellent quality services to all of our clients, guests and staff.
- Coordinates client on flight schedules and arranging client/customers needs.
- Ensures that their stations (hotels & airports) are equipped with the proper resources and merchandising material available for our members, customers and guests.
- Assists clients, guests, members and VIPs in their pre and post flight needs
- Graduate of Tourism
- Preferably with experience in any related field of sales or customer service in the Hospitality industry.
- Computer literate, proficient in oral and written communication.
- Flexible and willing to work on weekends and holidays
- Experience working in hotels and the service industry is an advantage
- Interested Applicants must be willing to travel to other branches if necessary
How to Apply
Please submit application to our CEBU OFFICE: Lot 8, General Aviation Area, Mactan - Cebu International Airport (MCIAA), (Hangar area),Pajak, Lapu-Lapu City