5+ Years Experience
Edlution Pte LtdWith business certificates
AS Fortuna, JDN Bldg., Mandaue City, Cebu
Edlution is a software developer of customized software applications based in Singapore.
Edlution Pte Ltd is seeking for Android Developer (12 Months Contract) that will work with Edlution Singapore Team's Development Technical Leads, Project Managers and Business Analyst to develop software and test developed software.
- This position involved designing and developing Android Mobile Phone and Tablet Apps for clients.
- This involves custom software development throughout the entire project life cycle.
- You will be involved in application architecture, design input and database design/programming.
- For certain projects, you will need to work alongside web or graphical user interface designers/developers to create a functional system.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Android software development
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google play store
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git and Github
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Android's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum Computer Science or Engineering related Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles as a Android Developer
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://edlution.com.sg