2 to 4 Years Experience
979 Westpoint Bldg., V.Rama Ave., Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu
SALON DE ROSE
In a short span of time, Salon de Rose became a byword in beauty and grooming in Cebu City. To put premium to its patrons, the salon pioneered in using quality products balanced with quality services since 1974. It is one of the first Cebu- based salons to introduce the use of the now very popular Kerastase Hair Care products. It also invested on local and international training for the staff to make sure that the salon is abreast with the latest trends in the beauty business. Over the years, Salon de Rose's client-base grew even more. Upon realizing that beauty is a booming industry, management envisions it to be in the forefront. This has become the driving force for the opening of more branches within and out of Cebu. Salon de Rose Inc. has over 600 employees and growing.
- Above industry/Incremental Leave Credits (maximum of 17 SL and 17 VL Credits)
- Above industry 13th Month computation
- Vitamins Allowance
- Loyalty Award
- Hospitalization Assistance
- Calamity Assistance
- Mortuary Assistance
- Medicine Vale
- Gratuity Pay
- Retirement Pay
- Free Hair Cut
- 20% Discount on all salon services for the employees and 10% discount for immediate family.
Working Schedule is 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Mondays – Fridays.
We are currently in need of:
- Male or Female
- Detail – oriented
- 3-5 years experience as Purchaser/Procurement Officer (comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers)
- Experience in bidding
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge in Vendor Sourcing Practices
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields
- Ability to gather and analyze facts on a variety of subject matter and to assemble reports.