2 to 4 Years Experience
7F The Link Bldg. Cebu IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits:
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package with 2 dependents
- Offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- We celebrate your birthdays too and we are giving you a special treat on that day.
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc.on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most cozy and comfortable ootd every last shift of the week
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter who is keen on placing top-level professionals for our clients in the US.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of IT Recruiting experience and at least 1 year of experience working with foreign clients (US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc).
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end recruitment process.
- In-depth knowledge with technical terminologies and current trends in the IT/ Development Industry
- Has the ability to build strong professional relationships with candidates and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess a sense of urgency and initiative to fill positions.
- Utilize all online portals and sourcing mediums in searching for IT talents.
- Actively source for candidates that fit current and future roles.
- Continuously attract talents in any means possible through suggesting new initiatives to build the pipeline.
- Assess the candidate’s skills, knowledge, and experience through an extensive interview process and assessment.
- Use and update applicant tracker daily to track the applicant of the recruitment process.
- Takes full responsibility in the daily management of requisitions.
- Communicate directly with the client regarding their needs and feedback.
- Work with the Sales Team on managing client expectations and filling positions quicker.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://careers.codev.com