Cost Analyst with Competitive Wages & Benefits Awaits!
1 Year or less Experience
Tac-an Road, Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Mehitabel Inc’s emphasis has been and will remain to be the production of well-designed, well- produced and well-finished products. All these products are hand crafted to the same quality standards the company has been known throughout the years.
We are a team dedicated to producing mid to high end quality furniture for the world market, delivering value to our customers in a timely manner and satisfying the unique interests of our stakeholders.
To become the largest privately owned furniture manufacturer in Cebu.
We urgently need:
- Industrial Engineering graduate.
- At least 1 year experience as Cost Analyst in a furniture company.
- Highly knowledgeable in analyzing the different stage of processing especially on labor and materials.
- Can read full size drawing.
- Must have a keen eye for details and has good time management skills.
- Above average technical, analytical and logical/ mathematical skills
- A team player, highly motivated and can work effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes a company's costs, or the use of available resources, and reports such analysis to management for decision-making and control.
- Coordinate with CAD Operator and sample shop on corresponding materials and labor requirements to come up with accurate costing.
- Accountable for filing and safekeeping of all costing and related documents; sample materials and maintain quality standard work output.
- Competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental and vision, etc.
For more information about our company, visit our website: