Accounting / Finance Officer
5+ Years Experience
P. Suico St., Tingub, Mandaue City, Cebu
E.C. CALDERON CONSTRUCTION DEV. INC.
ACCOUNTING / FINANCE OFFICER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SAP, CPA, General Accounting, cost Accounting Systems, Bookkeeping
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Knows how to handle, especially motivate a team
- Can work under pressure, render OT if needed and must be detail oriented
Duties & Responsibilities:
General Accounting Job:
- Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts, general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, monthly closing, financial reports, and account/bank reconciliations
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks
- Oversee the validation and verification of transactions' overall impact on general accounts
- Lay down and validate the accounting systems and tools
- Financial Reviews preparation and recommendations
- Prepare Expenses Reports
- Prepare Payables (Bank transactions)
- Prepare Financial Reports for Donor(s)
- Prepare month / year end account closures and bank reconciliations reports for timely submission to the Executive Director
- Prepare Project Services and Cost share invoices
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are timely and accurately settled
- Resolve invoicing issues, accounting disputes, and other financial related issues
- Provide Audit-compliant internal financial controls assistance
- Prepare and ensure timely and effective follow up to audit observations and recommendations
- Update the CEO on financial status of the organisation