No Experience PHP 13,000 per month
Tomas English Training Center Inc.
16th Floor, Park Central Bldg. Cebu I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
TOMAS English Training Center (TETC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of School TOMAS Co., Ltd., is the first international venture in the 33-year history of the Riso Kyoiku Group, one of the leading providers of educational services in Japan.
TETC deals directly with both public and private Japanese senior high, junior high, and elementary schools, offering solutions to their English education needs via one-on-one online lessons with its certified teachers. TETC teachers are well-trained in English education, but what truly sets them apart from competitors’ teachers is the additional Japanese language and culture training required at TETC, which enables them to better meet the standards of Japan’s most demanding schools.
The main company of the Riso Kyoiku Group, Riso Kyoiku Co., Ltd., is listed in Section 1 of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. It operates the TOMAS juku brand, which, due to its commitment to achieving truly individualized instruction by conducting its one-on-one lessons in private classrooms complete with whiteboards, has a strong track record of equipping its students to gain admission to highly competitive schools.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in Education and /or Nursing (BSED/BEED/BSN)
- License in Teaching and/or Nursing is a very important advantage
- Right ATTITUDE and PLEASING PERSONALITY
- PASSIONATE and COMMITTED in teaching high school students and with HAPPY disposition
- Experience in teaching and in organizational leadership is a vital advantage
- Must have excellent American English Accent
- Knowledgeable in different strategies in teaching
- Knowledgeable in Nihongo is a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Has good listening and analytical skills
- Organized, determined, and flexible
- A team player, independent and can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to be trained
- Can work in SHIFT Schedule (8:00AM-5:00PM | 9:00AM-6:00PM | 11:00AM - 8:00PM)
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Teach General English to Japanese students over the internet (online)
- Provide quality English Education based on the curriculum sufficed by the company
- Keep an up-to-date academic record of students or make student’s reports
- Improve student’s knowledge in using the English language in daily life and work place communication practices
- Monitor student’s performance by creating lesson plans and coaching them on how to learn and improve their English skills
- Integrate competencies, goals and objectives into lesson plans
- Tutor/teach students on one –on-one l basis online
- Accomplish output and task assigned by immediate superior
- Develop relevant, interesting and effective teaching materials
- Salary starts at Php 13,500.00 +
- Perfect Attendance Allowance
- Performance Incentive
- Subsidized meal
- Government mandatory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig)
- Free corporate uniform
- Free Nihongo Training
- Free Personality Development Training
- Free make-up set
Initial Requirement: Prepare a 5-10 minutes teaching demo on any grammar topic.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their resume with 2x2 picture to:
The Recruitment Officer: [email protected]
or visit our office located at 16th Floor, Park Central Bldg. Cebu I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City. Resumes are accepted Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For more inquiries, you may contact these numbers:
Mobile #: (0956) 523-1290 or (0977) 729-7189
Office Landline: (032) 262-6064