HR Business Partner
2 to 4 Years Experience
15F Mabuhay Tower IT Park Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Must have 3-5 years experience on Employee Relations & Engagement
- With 3 years plus experience on HRBP related function
- Experience on Compensation and Benefits is a plus
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Data Analytics experience is a plus
- Keen to details
Management and Support
- Provides the day-to-day performance management guidance to the assigned business unit through coaching, career development, counseling, and disciplinary management.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues with business unit leaders.
- Takes initiative and provides informal leadership and mentorship to less experienced HR professionals within the business where he/she acts as the program or process leader for various HR initiatives.
- Creates a people plan for the business and its various departments taking into account the wider HR agenda and any specific people issues that may be existent within the business.
- Implements talent management processes for all employees in the assigned business unit and provides thought-leadership as applicable
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with other HR Business Partners and HR Teams in order to develop and enhance solutions, processes, and programs that address current problems and also to avoid future ones.
- Assists in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- Develop programs and methods that aid in the achievement of measurable improvements in metric results, which support actionable people management solutions and strategies.
Relationships & Collaborations
- Maintains healthy relationships across the business.
- Conducts regular meetings with various business departments, builds and develops trusted relationships with the various departmental leaderships
- Oversees and manages complex employee-relations issues, supporting formal appeals and hearings while simultaneously coaching the relevant managers on management best practices
- Teams up with other Teams in determining approaches to matters of HR functions in order to ensure that the programs in place are effective and efficient.
- Actively participates in HR Department meetings and contributes to the formulation of solutions for HR Department and business wide challenges
- Works closely with the stakeholders throughout the business with a view of further driving the people management agenda that will support achievement of the business’ overall goals.
Knowledge and Opportunity
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of employees within the business, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance, and most importantly enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Conducts research consistently and finds ways to add value to the business by presenting an appropriate blend of solutions for people management
- Monitoring of Nurse Licenses for assigned business units ensuring it is always up to date
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.