859 M.L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
DUYAN LEARNING CENTER - MACTAN ARTS ACADEMY
…is recognized by the Department of Education. (DepEd)
…offers education and other services for children one and a half (1.6) years old and above.
…has grade levels from Toddler to Grade 10. (Kto12 compliant)
…has a Play-based preschool program.
…strives to provide quality education, through differentiation, that balances the Sciences and the Arts, as well as the EQ and IQ development.
…recognizes that God made each child unique and each child has his/her learning pace, interests, learning style, intelligence, and artistic abilities that need to be nurtured.
…anchors its values education on God’s Word, the Bible.
…has three (3) campuses. (Pajo, Pakpakan, and Virtual)
…has small class sizes with air-conditioned rooms.
…offers a wide array of Extra-curricular activities.
…has a parallel Virtual Campus Program for JHS (G7-10).
We are looking for a:
Basic requirements for teacher applicants: SY 19-20
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary (BEED) OR Secondary Education (BSED)
- Preferably Licensure Examination for Teachers passer (or preparing for LET)
- Excellent Classroom management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teaching and an understanding of the unique qualities of children
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to undergo intensive teacher training
- Good moral character
- Computer literate
- At least one (1) area of specialization (see list below)
Areas of Specialization: (for June 2019)
- Information & Communications Technology
- Civics & Culture
- Physical Education and Health
- Values Education
- Preparing UbD Units and Differentiated lesson plans
- Conducting classes daily
- Attending school programs and meetings
- Preparing students for performances and other presentations
- Communicating with parents
- Attending professional development opportunities
“I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” - (Psalm 139:14)
For more information about our company, please visit:
How to Apply
Documents and Information required:
- Application Letter
- Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 2 x 2 photo
- Scanned LET certificate or license
- 3 character references
Our contact information:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Office address:
- Main: 859 M.L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
- Branch: Pakpakan Road, Basak, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
- Office phone numbers:
- Main: (032) 340-8589, (032) 495-3490
- Branch: (032) 342-0977
- Mobile numbers: 0925-5002734, 0925-5002733